For my regular visitors, if you find that this blog hasn't been updating much lately, chances are pretty good I've been spending my writing energy on my companion blog. Feel free to pop over to Moving On, and see what else has been going on.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

a quick addendum

A bunch of items I'd put on hold had come in at the library - and of course, we couldn't stop with just those, right? *L* Here's some new titles to add to our library list.

One hold we had:

The Traitor's Tale: another Dame Frevise Medieval Mystery to join the one I already have.

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Global Warming

The Politically Incorrect Guide to Global Warming and Environmentalism

States of Fear; Science or Politics from Micheal Crichton (dvd) (hmm... I sense a trend, here. *L*) I've read the novel, State of Fear, and found it quite enjoyable. Like his previous books, it's fiction with a strong base in scientific reality. The dvd, which discusses the politicization of science, should be interesting.

The Romans in North Africa; A journey Back in Time (dvd)

Plus, my substitute book, The Good Housekeeping Illustrated Book of Needlecrafts.

and Eldest's acquisition, Artwear; Fashion and Anti-Fashion. I've glanced through that one myself already, and it's really interesting!

Hmmm... I wonder how many times we'll have to renew our current batch before we finally finish them. *L*

No comments: