For my regular visitors, if you find that this blog hasn't been updating much lately, chances are pretty good I've been spending my writing energy on my companion blog. Feel free to pop over to Moving On, and see what else has been going on.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone has a safe and fun night.

Eldest is off on a Zombie Walk at a local mall, so Youngest dressed up and went along - whether she'll join the Zombie Walk or trick or treat in the mall, we're leaving for her to decide. Normally, there's just one Zombie Walk a year, and that was last week, but the owners of the mall actually asked the group to invade the mall! There's a club that requested an invasion, too, but the girls are a bit young for clubbing. ;-)

Me, I'm working tonight, though I don't start until 7pm. So I'm missing out on their fun. It's my only shift of the week, so I wasn't about to cancel it. Ah, well. I'm sure my husband will take lots of photos! :-D

Have fun, folks!! :-)

No comments: