For my regular visitors, if you find that this blog hasn't been updating much lately, chances are pretty good I've been spending my writing energy on my companion blog. Feel free to pop over to Moving On, and see what else has been going on.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A sort of library list

I've been lax in keeping up with the library lists lately. We've been renewing and taking out more so often, I figured it'd be easier to just do it this way.



Click on the photo for the larger size.

The CD titles are illegible, though. They are:

The Good Road by Cheryl Bear
Joy of Life by Karunesh
Love/Hate by Nine Black Alps.

The stack on the right - everything below the dvd's - is mine. The stack on the left is the girls' stuff. Not that it matters much. Our current read-aloud has been Darwin's Blind Spot. Great stuff - I highly recommend it.

No comments: