For my regular visitors, if you find that this blog hasn't been updating much lately, chances are pretty good I've been spending my writing energy on my companion blog. Feel free to pop over to Moving On, and see what else has been going on.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

About those plans...

What was that I was writing yesterday?  Something about plans gone awry?

I didn't even get out of the library before they changed again. *L*  For starters, my plans to write a post on my other blog fizzled when the low battery indicator popped up on the laptop.  Once I got home, there just wasn't an opportunity to do the kind of writing I intended.

Eldest's plans to do studies at the library almost panned out (yesterday, she was focusing on hands and was rather pleased with the results).  Before she left, we got a call from Raider King asking if she could meet him at the library.  I won't explain why until after I get the okay from him, but it certainly changes the entire day for her.

This morning was supposed to be a quiet day to catch up on the writing I didn't get done yesterday, but instead I'm going to have to focus on cleaning.  Our townhouse is getting its annual furnace and hot water tank inspection.  Both are in the laundry room, which is also where the cat's litter and food/water bowls are, plus it's used for storage.  I'll have to shift things around a bit and will take the opportunity to wash the floor.  I've got a couple of days to get it done, but we've got dr's appointments for the next couple of mornings (and those usually end up taking far longer than expected, if only for sitting in waiting rooms), so I want to get the big stuff done today.

So much for the writing I planned to do.

No comments: